This document's purpose is to describe what kind of data we gather and how we handle it. Please also consult the terms and conditions.
It is important to mention that we do not try to gather any sensitive information or private content of any kind.
- The Service does not directly hold any data regarding its Users. Any contact information that might be stored comes solely from the content published on the crawled websites.
- The Service's clear scope is to index and make searchable data and content that is already public and accessible on a website. All the data published on the crawled website will be indexed and made searchable via an HTTP endpoint. If some data should not become searchable, it should not be published on the crawled website.
- No crawl/index action is ever triggered without the User's command. No action is scheduled or repeated even if it fails.
- All the crawled content is sent to Elasticsearch in the AWS cloud. We do not store the crawled content in any other way. The content is not altered in any way, it is fetched and indexed as-is.
- We do not sell the indexed data to anyone, although it will be accessible to anyone through the search endpoint (again, this data is supposed to be public anyway, on the crawled website).