Terms and Conditions
Use of this website and interaction with the Github chatbot Charles Michael ("Service") represents your ("User") agreement to be bound to the following terms and conditions:
The usage of the Service must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances, including any laws regarding the export of data or software.
- The User must use the Service in good faith and not try to perform any action that could bring harm to anyone to anyone directly or indirectly.
- If any defect/vulnerability is found in the Service, it should be pointed out by opening an Issue here
- The User must use the Service only through the provided interfaces:
- Github chatbot commanded via issue commands (It is necessary to own a Github account)
- The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
It is not warranted that:
- The Service will meet the User's requirements or that the Service's quality will meet the User's expectations.
- The Service will run uniterrupted, secure, timely or error-free.
- The User understands and agrees that IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS OF THE SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- The User understands that third-party vendors and hosting partners are used to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- The full BSD 3-clause Licence can be found here.
- These Terms and Conditions might be revised without notice and thus should be consulted periodically.